Is your Ac Ready for the Summer ?
The summer is approaching us fast and you know with this Florida heat that it can become brutal. When the summer times come around we all want to stay cool but it can be pricy to keep it icy. Ranger Air and Heat wants to help you with some tips on how to keep yourself and your family comfortable while also saving money.
· Avoid setting your thermostat at a colder temperature than your normal setting when turning on your air conditioner, it will not cool your home any faster and can result in failure of the system and unnecessary expense.
· Setting your thermostat at a comfortable high is best, the smaller the difference between the indoor and outside will lower your cooling bill.
· Us the programing schedule on your thermostat to your advantage, set it to only start cooling when you arrive home. Why cool the home when there is no one there.
· Check your seals for windows and doors to make sure there is no warm air leaking into your home.
· Ceiling fans that are ran on a counterclockwise setting will stir the air and pushes cold air back onto you.
· Check and replace your filters as needed, you do not want to over work your system from having dirty filters.
· Last but not least head to the beach or the pool to stay cool, catch some sunshine during the beautiful summer time.
Now that there are some helpful tips for you, Ranger Air is challenging you to use some of these pointers to save money and stay cool during the Florida heat. Comment below in the comment sections if you have any other ways to stay cool and save money.
Ranger Air & Heat has been Brevard County’s source for air conditioning services since 2012. We are a veteran family owned and operated business and take tremendous pride in providing honest and reliable services at an affordable price.
Serving Melbourne, Palm Bay, Viera, Suntree, Titusville, Merritt Island, Melbourne Beach, Indialantic, Indian Harbour Beach, Cape Canaveral, Satellite Beach, Rockledge, West Melbourne, Cocoa, and Cocoa Beach.